Attention all supervising brokers,
You now have the option of changing your salesperson relationships from your online account – the same one you would renew your license from. You can end a relationship by inputting an end date or add a new relationship by inputting the salesperson license number and a start date. Some things to note:
- If you do a relationship change online, the fee is $0.00. Here are the instructions.
- If you still choose to do the change via the paper Change Form, PLEASE make sure that you are using the most recent version available on the website, as the fee for this has been reduced to $40.00. http://boards.bsd.dli.mt.gov/rre#9
- If you are ending a relationship, please do not just delete the line that the salesperson is listed, but rather enter in an end date so the timeframe of the relationship remains in our system for record purposes.
- It can take up to 24 hours for the system to populate the change, so after that has run, you can then print a new copy of the license.
- Make sure you click Continue all the way through to the end so that the change actually finalizes and is complete.
- The supervising broker and the salesperson will receive emails (as long as we have the correct email address in our system) showing the changes and providing links in which the new license can be printed.
- You will most likely have some cleanup to do, as you will see relationships that are still on your list but you no longer have. Please just put in the end date, or the closest accurate date if you are unsure of an exact date, to get those off of your relationship list.
- If you have questions or need assistance with your login or relationship changes, please feel free to contact the licensing renewal unit at 406-444-6880.