To Register for any of the classes on the Schedule, be sure to do the following:
1) Click on the calendar on the home page to select a date
2) At the Bottom of the page where is says "Reserve Your Seat" Type in the Quantity (1)
3) Click on "Buy Tickets" (NOTE: This does not mean you are purchasing anything, you are simply reserving your spot in the class)
4) Fill in your First Name, Last Name & Email Address
5) Click "Submit"
6) You will now be registered for the class when you complete steps 1-5
*If you have any questions, Contact GFAR 406.453.2752 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Montana Board of Realty Regulation regulates real estate education requirements in Montana.
All Real Estate Licensees, including property managers, are required to complete 12 hours of continuing education every year, starting November 1, 2014. New real estate salespeople must take the Rookie CE Course within their first licensing year.
The Code of Ethics (COE) requirement now runs every two years. We are now in Cycle 5 which runs January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018.